The “Starý Hrad” Brewery
The family brewery of the European Centre of the Natural Beer Spa keeps up the Old Slavic tradition of brewing strong, high-quality, and exceptionally tasty beer. A 14° beer is brewed in the historical equipment of the brewery. This beer is then used in the beer spa for the beer baths, as well as in the “Staroslovanská Kuchyně” (“Old Slavic Cuisine”) restaurant chain.
The brands brewed in the family brewery:
- The 14° “Starý Hrad” (“Old Castle”) light beer from Karlovy Vary
- The 14° “Starý Hrad” (“Old Castle”) dark beer from Karlovy Vary
- The 14° “Karlsbader Beer” semi-dark beer from Karlovy Vary
The beer is brewed using the infusion brewing process, and is unfiltered and unpasteurised. This technology of beer brewing is primarily popular in Germany.
If you wish to try the delicious taste of the “Starý Hrad” golden brew, visit one of the restaurants that serves this beer on tap.
The “Staroslovanská Kuchyně” (“Old Slavic Cuisine”) restaurant chain has locations at:
- Staroslovanská Kuchyně – Karlovy Vary Moskevská Street
- Staroslovanská Kuchyně – Loket
- Staroslovanská Kuchyně – The European Centre of the Natural Beer Spa in Nivy
Taste the real beer from Karlovy Vary!