The salubrious effects of beer as such have been known for a long time, just as the effects of beer baths. During the procedure, nutrients from the lively,
unfiltered beer are absorbed into the body through the skin. These nutrients include proteins, carbohydrates, a whole spectrum of amino
acids and vitamins (especially the vitamin B group), organic acids, and minerals (iron, potassium, and others).
Thanks to the recommended drinking cure, you can also ingest all of these active substances, and thus achieve an optimum effect.
A hot beer bath with aeromassage:
- cleanses the skin
- opens pores and detoxifies the organism
- gives the organism all of the nutrients found in beer
- massages the entire body, removes muscle tension, and warms the joints
- improves heart activity and the performance of the entire circulatory system
- the aeromassage improves the regeneration of the skin and improves its elasticity
- aids in losing weight
- regulates excessive sweating
- normalises arterial blood pressure
- has a positive effect on potency
- strengthens immunity
Contraindications are very rare and there are very few. The beer procedure is not recommended in cases of severe hypertension, in states post cardiac
surgery up to one year after the operation, and during pregnancy.
Children aged 2-14 let can only take the procedure when accompanied by their legal guardian and that without the possibility of taking the recommended drinking cure.